Saturday, 8 August 2026

The Court The Crimes Happened In


 

Milton Keynes County Court

I have marked the consultation room the crime of stealing our due money and pension happened in with a blue cross. The courtroom where that hearing took place is across the narrow corridor from the room door to the very right in this photo, in the back righthand corner of the court.

The Preliminary-hearing torture of my baby and I and other crimes by Tyrer happened in a courtroom literally across the door of the mark consultation room, in the middle of the corridor, again at the back of the court.

The custody-battle loss where I was showered with many dozens of ,many totally obvious, fabrications by so many of them, in the case that was based on TOTAL fiction, in its entirety, in "REAL" court is a courtroom to the very left of the court in the photo, again at the back.

Me pleading for my first barrister, the only proper legal professional in the case at the time, to do something about furious Tyrer starting social -services involvement for my "total disinterest" in my son during out lunchbreak and again when I lost custody predicated on total fiction and perjury by Tyrer, my husband,Daphne and Serota parroting dozens of instances of their fiction, all while crying, shaking and sobbing, happened literally in the corridor outside the door of the marked consultation room.

The police station I carried my file when that proper judge who abruptly disappeared from the court sent it to is just behind the court to the left.

I live nearby, and also most roads to the main amenities in town lead past the court, so I have to repress the traumas all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not and I get very distressed, especially as the consequences of the theft and child abuse enormously influence our every day to this day, and always will. The fact that justice has been steadfastly denied compounds the traumas. 

I just pray that judges and lawyers who read this page, and I know that many of them have, understand how the aftermath of their work shatters lives and that the traumas their every move, every word, corruption or failure to take adequate steps, may engender are,in a way, a life sentence for the victims, there in a survivable, but still distressing form many decades later. 

Is it worth carrying this to your deathbeds?

No comments: